Today, meet tomorrow. Join us October 11-13 for Google Cloud Next.
Stay organized and collaborate closely with employees, partners and customers to invent the future.
Scope, plan and schedule projects with your entire team.
- Manage activities with a shared task list in Google Sheets or a team calendar in Google Calendar.
- Use Google+ to crowdsource feedback from employees and suppliers on products and processes.
- Hold live Google Meet video meetings with your employees and customers for better communication and faster planning.
Jointly collaborate with partners and customers to build your next project.
Bring your remote team together anytime for an instant brainstorm.
- Hold online video Meet whenever you want to—without any travel time or costs.
- Use screen sharing and shared Docs to keep everyone on the same page, literally.
- Record the meeting so team members can review details or catch up on any meetings they miss.
Capture customer feedback to improve future projects.
- Use simple online Google Forms to gather insights from employees and customers.
- Easily create custom Forms surveys and send them to large groups of people at once.
- Automatically capture Forms data in Sheets so you can immediately analyze and summarize results.
Centralize key assets so employees can find all important updates and documents in one place.
- Move all internal news, executive blog posts, project schedules, product documents, online forms and training content to Drive.
- Link to everything from an easy-to-build Google Sites website.
- Give access to all employees, or just a select group.
- Easily search and find information you need across Google Workspace and other content repositories with Cloud Search.
Technology businesses across the globe have gone Google.
See their stories.
Watch how WeWork revolutionized the traditional office with Google Workspace.video_youtube Watch video